The Trucking Industry is very crucial to Canada’s economy as its services are in high demand with limited supply. That is why they are the best for immigrants who can be trained and sponsored and are looking for a work permit and an opportunity to come to Canada for a better life. These companies are ready to train and sponsor anyone reasonably skilled and interested and it also allows you to apply for a work permit and even urgent citizenship.
Visa sponsorship is the undertaking of accountability by a person for you and your stay in a particular country. If your appointment comes with visa sponsorship, your client or company will submit a petition to the Canadian Government asking for you to be granted authorization to enter the country.
Qualifications Needed To Apply
- You must be physically fit and in good working conditions.
- You should have some years of general work experience.
- You should be able to constantly carry slightly heavyweight as well as move equipment that carries the goods you are transporting.
- Your work ethic and relations with other colleagues must be healthy.
- You must be willing to work shifts easily.
The average pay for truck drivers in Canada is approximately $45 thousand yearly. You can also choose a payment plan that is preferable to you, either by driven miles or by working hours.
Companies Looking to Hire
- Coke Canada Bottling
- Morgan Construction, Edmonton Alberta
- Linamar corp
- Liberty Tire Recycling, LLC.
- HGC, The Harman Group
- Zimmer Air Services Inc.
- Walmart Canada.
- Fresh Value Foods Distributors Ltd.
- Canstorr Commodities Inc.
Websites Where You Can Find Them
- fortune transportation.com