MBA programs are one of the best ways to boost your skills in your specialized area and attain a better income. Unfortunately, these programs can be quite expensive, especially for an international student, however, there are available online MBA programs that are often cheaper with a more flexible schedule that allows you to work simultaneously.
To ease the stress of your research, we’ve compiled a list of the ten cheapest online MBA programs In Canada below;
- UNIVERSITE LAVAL: Their program is designed for working professionals and completed in 18 months. Tuition costs CAD 7000 per year.
- HEC MONTREAL: This is one of the top-ranked business schools in Canada. Located in Quebec, their online MBA program is one of the cheapest in Canada with their tuition fee at CAD 17,000 for a year and two months.
- QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY: Situated in Kingston, Ontario. This university offers an online MBA for 20 months at a fee of CAD 20,000.
- IVEY BUSINESS SCHOOL, WESTERN UNIVERSITY: Ivey’s online MBA is still one of the country’s affordable programs with a total cost of CAD 20,000.
- UNIVERSITY CANADA WEST: Located in Vancouver, Canada, their online program spans a two-year study term for a tuition fee of CAD 23,400.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF FREDERICTON: Situated in New Brunswick, its online program costs CAD 24,500 for a two-year study.
- LAURENTIAN UNIVERSITY: Located in Ontario, this public university offers its MBA online program for two years at a tuition fee of CAD 24,795.
- THOMPSON RIVERS UNIVERSITY: Situated in British Columbia, its online MBA program costs CAD 29,230 for two years.
- WHITMAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT: This online program is affordable, yet highly reputable in Canada, as it is accredited by AACSB international. The total cost for this program is CAD 30,000 for two years.
- ATHABASCA UNIVERSITY: Tuition fee costs CAD 48,865 for a two-year and six months program.